Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone go to the Locker Room gym on Washington St?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Thinking of joining.

Need to lose a bit of weight and after looking through their website they seem to have quite a good weight loss programme.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

don't join a gym just because they have a good weight loss programme. Look at their equipment setup, visit them on peak times (usually the evenings) and see how busy they are and see if there is enough equipment available (within reason).

You can easily create a good weight loss programme anywhere. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I was there the last year, my membership has just expired but joining the Mardyke now because i'm in UCC, although i'd love to go back to the Locker Room, just can't afford it.

It's a great gym, for me i mostly did cardio and light weights so it had everything i needed. The staff are really friendly and it's a really nice ennviroment in there. I highly recommend it.

But yeah as the poster above me said, go in and view it. When i viewed it before i joined they gave me two day passes to try it out before i committed to anything which was pretty handy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

was a member of the locker room for a year, good gym would definetely recomend it to anyone, but again, definitely have a look first.

Advertisement