Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Charlesland Grove

Options
  • 26-09-2008 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

We live quite near the shopping centre, and people often park outside our row of duplexes to use the hairdresser or cafe or whatever. Why do we not have numbers on our parking places. When we bought our 3 bed duplex it was with the premis of 1 parking place to be included, so why can we not have numbers on our spaces and we can then put our 1 car in our 1 space?

We have a small baby and one on the way and it is very inconvenient if we have to park in the shopping centre ourselves because people are parking illegally in our row of spaces.

Has this issue ever arrisen in the last few years? Why do we not have them numbered?

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

Ask your Management company to number them for you. You could always buy a clamp and clamp them!, just be sure to put a notice up to that effect. you could make a pretty penny for the new baby....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

MrsA wrote: »
    We live quite near the shopping centre, and people often park outside our row of duplexes to use the hairdresser or cafe or whatever. Why do we not have numbers on our parking places. When we bought our 3 bed duplex it was with the premis of 1 parking place to be included, so why can we not have numbers on our spaces and we can then put our 1 car in our 1 space?

We have a small baby and one on the way and it is very inconvenient if we have to park in the shopping centre ourselves because people are parking illegally in our row of spaces.

Has this issue ever arrisen in the last few years? Why do we not have them numbered?

M

I often passed and wondered if people do that. Must be really annoying. I live at the end of a row and people park in front of my drive against the wall and i have to do a 3 point turn to get out. Im finding it more annoying cos you know they'd have something to say if i parked my 2nd car, if i had one, infront of their drive. Nowt more annoying than folk!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

youknowwho wrote: »
    Ask your Management company to number them for you. You could always buy a clamp and clamp them!, just be sure to put a notice up to that effect. you could make a pretty penny for the new baby....

I will just rent out bolt cutters for half the clamp release fee.

Advertisement