Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a php/html form be used inside a Flash swf?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Just a quickie, I have a php form and owuld like to know if I can insert it into a Flash-based site easily? Any tips are appreciated.

Seanie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Either link to the form from the flash site, (Opening it in a popup for example). Or replace it with a flash form that duplicates the form elements and posts the info to the same form processing script.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Thanks for the quick replies guys. yeraulone, I'll have a look at that link.

I should have also said that I already have an html/php form with a catchpha element I use in some of my existing sites, and would like to use it in the Flash one I am doing at the moment. Does that help things at all? Can I use it (thinking if only it were as simple as copying and pasting it into the movie frame in question). :confused:

Seanie.

Advertisement