Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Pees Me Off

Options
  • 26-09-2008 12:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭

:mad::mad::mad:

Look below at the picture. See what pees me off. I take it personal as... well if you guess what "wrong" with the pic below, I will tell you.

It was 2.30 Thursday afternoon. West Street - Drogheda.
    (It won't take long to guess)

1zxqweq.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

There's no picture on my screen! Care to elaborate??:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Strange. I can see it on mine.
    Will post it again here.

1zxqweq.jpg

Nothing here. If it's via another web page (e.g. Clicker) our Web Security probably blocks it. Ah well, I'll have to wait until someone gives a hint of what it's about!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I can see it - Bus Eireann van parked blocking a (at least one) disabled parking space...

🤪

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I see it. Have you contacted Bus Eireann?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

i see it that really is a terrible jumper and the stripes on the sleaves make it even worse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I have a brother that is physically and mentally handicapped.
    My 67 year old mother has to take care of him.
    EVERY time she tries to do her shopping - he CAN'T be left on his own - she has to take him with her, she can't get a parking space because the likes of these sods are parking all the time in spaces they are not meant to - ever.

This one chap was parked there for 48 minutes. Nothing coming/going as regards loading, etc.
    He just took up a disabled space - badly parked by the way, notice he's actually parked ON the road to boot.
    The other 2 vans behind that were PARKED DOING NOTHING in the "Loading Bay" were at least parked right, if illegally. (See below pic)
    - Further up same similar spaces were filled by ordinary cars and well as filling up, parked in the bus stop lane!
    2lb1fut.jpg

Knowing the van and the time of day it shouldn't be hard for them to identify the driver. Little recompense, but I'd report it with a copy of the photo and at least the driver might get a good b*ll*cking off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

redzerdrog wrote: »
    i see it that really is a terrible jumper and the stripes on the sleaves make it even worse.

ha ha deadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Im guessing each driver is given a van hence the reg of that van is logged to him/her so you have very clear pictures i would go straight to Bus Eire head quaters with your lovley pictures and reg numbers !! Heads should roll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,420 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Doubt it. I'd go to the guards, tbh. In fact, I'd have rung them there and then.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

Maybe they had a blue badge.

Biggins wrote: »

Look below at the picture. See what pees me off. I take it personal as... well if you guess what "wrong" with the pic below, I will tell you.

1zxqweq.jpg

On a lighter note. I saw the Red striped phantom the other day. Put a smile on my face to say the least :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Biggins wrote: »

Just seen your picture and its terrible. Shoe Zone is closing down !!!!!

On a lighter note. I saw the Red striped phantom the other day. Put a smile on my face to say the least :D

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

look at the pic....you can't miss him ;)

Advertisement