Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft

Options
  • 26-09-2008 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys I just found this forum. I am 31 and been playing air soft now for over 5 yrs am even planning to open a small air soft shop but need to think seriously about it. Hope some of you like that game, nothing is more fun to me than shooting some fool running across. Here my new gun a Thompson M1A1 http://www.swisslink.com/products/product.php?id=984&sid=28Full/Semi Automatic, Adjustable Hop-Up, Metal Gears, Propulsion: Battery-driven motorized spring-piston, 8.4 volt NiCad, Weight 7lbs, Length 32" overall, adjustable rear sight and am in love with it. So guys if you are interested lets create a team. What do you think about it ?
    Hope to hear from you

Comments

Advertisement