Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscrition Period Ended?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hey Guys,
    I bought Warhammer 12 days ago off D2D but unfortunately some stuff came up and I never got round to playing it bar for 30 mins on the first day. I went to play it today and apparently my subscription is already up!! I thought the game came with 30 days? Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

you have the codes for the headstart period. check your emails , you will have the live codes then. problem solved. enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Cheers! I just found out about those codes however they were never sent to me :( Ive fired off an email to D2D so hopefully they will sort this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

oh d2d as in direct 2 drive? heard someone else didn't get their codes either and just bought the game in the shop instead. haha dedication i tell ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I believe the free period for the SE is now finished, the CE runs to about the end of the month. Your months free play with the game will kick in whenever your free period runs out.

Advertisement