Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis print and bind in Limerick?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Anyone know a good place to get a Master's Thesis printed and bound in Limerick??

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

There's a fella in Castletroy view who does it.

I cant think of his name or no. (Great help i know):rolleyes:

He's a foreign fella in his 50's

Say coming from Parkway rdbout on childers road, turn Left into Castle troy view and take next left. Take 2nd or 3 rd right and he is the about the 4th house on the right hand side.

I was there about 5 years ago. He take about 3-5 days to do it and does a fine job.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭denismac

There's an office supplies shop near the Old Quarter off Ellen St called John Curleys that will do it. He did one for me a few years ago and did a fine job.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ballinloughan

Thanks Folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭redved

yayamark wrote: »
    There's a fella in Castletroy view who does it.

I cant think of his name or no. (Great help i know):rolleyes:

He's a foreign fella in his 50's

Say coming from Parkway rdbout on childers road, turn Left into Castle troy view and take next left. Take 2nd or 3 rd right and he is the about the 4th house on the right hand side.

I was there about 5 years ago. He take about 3-5 days to do it and does a fine job.

I think the guys name is Harry Getlevog. Went to him a few years ago, good job. I think I still have his number, If you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

redved wrote: »
    I think the guys name is Harry Getlevog. Went to him a few years ago, good job. I think I still have his number, If you're interested.

Thats him alright. He did mine too a few years back.

Sound bloke and does a very professional job, his ad is in the golden pages afaik and UL would have his contact details as he does alot of work for them.

OP he is generally quite busy so you will almost certainly have to ring him first, don't just arrive up at his door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Fair play thats the guy does a good job all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Yep, Harry did my MSc thesis a few years back - top job.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jenn

Hey, do you have to print it out first or can you give them an electronic copy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

You can get it done in Herberts bear the O'Connell monument. They will accept it on a memory stick and do everything else for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

As far as I know, the chap in Castletroy View no longer works as a binder.

Curleys did work for me last year and I was very happy with the quality. However, I believe Herberts were cheaper, ring around for quotes.

Curleys did mine off a USB key - they printed on thesis quality paper - its heavier than normal paper, most universities want that quality paper for theses.

And it was ready fairly quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

BeanieBaby wrote: »

Curleys did work for me last year and I was very happy with the quality. However, I believe Herberts were cheaper, ring around for quotes.

Curleys did mine off a USB key - they printed on thesis quality paper - its heavier than normal paper, most universities want that quality paper for theses.

And it was ready fairly quickly.

What sort of money would you be talking about to get it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

BeanieBaby wrote: »

Yes he does. Someone I know got their's done by him recently.

Advertisement