Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron

Options
  • 26-09-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Hey - just wondering if anyone had any luck getting this game to work on vista or XP, i have both and was playing that game only a year ago so i know i got it to work before but cant for the life of me remember how i did it.

Any suggestions besides compatabality mode please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

User45701 wrote: »
    Hey - just wondering if anyone had any luck getting this game to work on vista or XP, i have both and was playing that game only a year ago so i know i got it to work before but cant for the life of me remember how i did it.

Any suggestions besides compatabality mode please?

I've run this game under XP with no hassle, i'm almost sure of it, infact the game lists the compatable operating systems as "Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / XP"

Is your machine b0rked or maybe it's the copy of the game that's damaged

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ye it is damaged so i payed to direct to drive download it and the setup is where i am having the trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

no ideas in that case, i don't use Direct2Drive. Maybe someone else might know something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

my first time doing it - wont be doing it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

User45701 wrote: »
    ye it is damaged so i payed to direct to drive download it and the setup is where i am having the trouble

What happens during the setup that is giving you trouble?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I remember it working on XP for me. Got quite bored of it if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

worked under xp for me too, didnt try it under vista.

Advertisement