Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Women & Mobile phones

Options
  • 26-09-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

What is the deal with women and mobile phones, on my way back from Dublin this morning and the amount of women using the phone while driving is a joke, way up in double figures.

Reason as to why I posted this is because I was in the fast lane over taking a BMW, women driver on the phone and she decides to pull into the fast lane and hear took the side clean off me :mad:

Not as if Bluetooth headsets are dear, they can be picked up from €20.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

There is not a lot we can do. Its because their Brains are smaller and they are less advanced than us. :D. In the words of Harry Enfield " women , know your limits":).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Least they weren't painting their fingernail..seen one of them at that yesterday.

Women really shouldn't be allowed to drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Strange, most the phone offenders I see are male. Go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

ClioV6 wrote: »

Women really shouldn't be allowed to drive
    Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Saab Ed wrote: »
    There is not a lot we can do. Its because their Brains are smaller and they are less advanced than us. :D. In the words of Harry Enfield " women , know your limits":).

...and on that note ....closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement