Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places for a drink after work?

Options
  • 26-09-2008 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all!
    I've just recently moved to the Blackrock area and I'm wondering where's good to go to to meet new people (around the mid to late twenty somethings) in the area?

I'm not the best at getting out and going to events, lazy beeatch, that's me :D but I'd love to know where the best bars and that are.

Thanks for the helps guys and gals! :pac:. . . . . o

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Wicked Wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Wicked Wolf?
    Wicked Wolf is definitely the best after work drinks spot (half of Blackrock Shopping Centre end up in there on a Friday evening), but sometimes it can be a bit overly packed.

Later on in the night Tonic is another good call, and if you're looking for a club the only option in all of Blackrock is Suite 54 above Tonic.

Joe Burger is due to open where the Mad Hatter used to be so that should end up being a good spot for an after-work evening meal and cocktails, maybe not for meeting people though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭geuro

to be honest i think the wicked wolf, tonic and the mad hatter are a bit noisy and hectic. Sheehans is a good bet, it is lively and young, but not quite as mad as the others.

Advertisement