Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nationwide

Options
  • 26-09-2008 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Apparently on Nationwide tonight there is a section focusing on skateboarding.
    its on a 7pm on RTE 1.
    They said something on the last show that they were focusing on the more mature skaters...or something?!?!?
    I'll let you know 'bout it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

They were chatting to some of the old dogs in the skate scene! Of which i think i am 1 as well!! Bushy looks great on TV but better in real life!
    Are all skaters as well spoken as those chaps?? ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Is there a link to rte for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

no couldnt find one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Just watched it, not too bad for an RTE production allthough it could've done with George hamilton shoutin' "Go ONNNN ROGER" .
    You can download it here...
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0926/nationwide_av.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KamikazeKenny81

Was just watching the link, there was a website mentioned called old dogs old tricks or something similar. As an older skater wannabe myself Ive been searching around but I cant find it. Anyone know the website and have a link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Advertisement