Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cect and Vodafone

• 26-09-2008 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi I looked at the other cect queries but they had to do with meteor so hopefully noone minds me starting anew one.

Basically given one of these the other day and originally I could ring on it but now it will only let me text but when I go to ring any one it says check operator services. I am with vodafone as the title says

Why is this?

Do i need some codes?

If so does anyone have them to post here thanks

all advice welcome thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Barr

I'd also be interested in this , I am considering buying a cect and and am also on vodafone

What kinda cect you buy cobweb?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

didnt buy it buyt its a P168

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

cobweb wrote: »
    didnt buy it buyt its a P168

Could be that the phones imei has been blocked by the networks.
    Was the phone lost etc.?

nope friend bought in states, then bought iphone so he sent it to my sister who didnt want it
    I can text just not ring

oh yeah can also accept calls

any ideas

• Advertisement

just to update for anyone in same situation rang vodafone and they suggested it could be sim card so to go to a vodafone stand and get another sim card FOC

Advertisement