Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus in Salthill

Options
  • 26-09-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I passes by it earlier, on the town side of the atlantaquarium. Anyone know anything about it? Do they still have animals in them these days or is that long since been legal? Thinking I'd go if it's not all about candyfloss and clowns and elephants. ie. if there's acrobats and that type of thing ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Clowns frighten me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭tristanc

This is the circus there now: http://www.circusgerbola.ie/

From what I gather on their annoyingly flash-based site, they seem to have horses they do tricks with but no other animals. Mostly acrobat-ish stuff (though not trapeze) and, yes, a clown.

Saw Fossets circus at electric picnic, it was totally old school (well no animals, but trapeze and such) but actually quite good - really re-impressed me with the athleticism and skills required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Went to see this in Shrule during the week. Total cack to be honest. Clowns are about as funny as an ass full of haemorroids - no animals bar horses.

One good act where a guy builds chairs up on top of each other and balances on top on just one arm etc.....

If i were you i'd keep your money in your pockets.... but then again i didn't :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

Went to see this in Shrule during the week. Total cack to be honest. Clowns are about as funny as an ass full of haemorroids - no animals bar horses.

One good act where a guy builds chairs up on top of each other and balances on top on just one arm etc.....

If i were you i'd keep your money in your pockets.... but then again i didn't :(

thanks for that, i was thinking of taking the kids, but i dont even agree with circus horses any animals is not good, thanks again for the keep your money in your pockets lol i will avoid driving that way now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Clowns frighten me :(

Aw!

http://www.scaryornot.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yay... that site is awesome \o/

edit: Arrrrrgh, you changed the site... why do you hate me!?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

I don't hate you!

I thought you might prefer that one :)

Advertisement