Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remaining asguard ships

• 26-09-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

I just saw the last episode of sg1 again, and I cant help but wonder why them asguard types didnt give their ships to the sgc? I mean, they gave ALL their technology. which amounted to fancying up the oddesy. what happened to their own fleet of advanced ships? surely that would have been more use?

did they blow them up with the planet? did they give them to someone else?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I really hope that when the next SG1 movie comes along Thor will pop up with the last O'Neill class Battleship and enlist the help of his good friend Jack to faff about savin the universe :)

would be cool if Hermiad (sp) had a Daniel Jackson ship too, but mainly I want for Thor to not be dead
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,825 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Is there any news/plans for more SG1 movies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im sure theyll come out with the odd one here and there.

I strongly doubt hermiad is around. hasnt been seen on deadalus since the sg-1 ending. and thor most doubtfully. They both exploded ferling style. Unless something happened in that first sg-1 movie that i still havent watched, maybe we'll see him as a hologram in that database but thats about it im guessing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

well i remember daniel jackson saying they took any evolving way of asscending out of the picture, but what if an accent helped them ascend as i think it would be brillaint if thor arrived back on the scene as a human again(as they use to look like humans before altering there on physology so that they could live longer)i remember it from another episode them saying they use to look like normal humans.

imagine thor retaking human from now that would have to be excellent idea for a movie!!!

also i assume there ships where all destoryed as per the last episode, the ori could track the asgard core(maybe the asgard didnt relize this) and all ther ships went bye bye!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

They didnt look human, they where always alien however they where taller and had more "humanoid" features.

I think it was the eaons of cloning that shrunk them and removed any method of natral procreation

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

If they bring thor or any other asgard they better not bring them back as humans. The Asgard were shít cool (especially thor) and I reckon it would just ruin them.

I honestly dont see how they could justify bringing them back tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

What about the auld furlings?? where are they? Were they not supposed to appear in s10??

They died in 200 remember?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

Hhheh, ah sh*t, those ewok guys was what he was talking about :pac:

genius, that episode

• Advertisement
Advertisement