Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band DLC new releases section

Options
  • 26-09-2008 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

hey,

anyone else notice that the new releases section of the rock band music store is blanked out with a "coming soon" in its place? I know you can still d/l new stuff from marketplace but its pretty inconvienient and you can't preview the tracks. anyone know what the story with that is? possibly due to rock band 2 being released?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

yeah think 2 is out in the states already so I'd say things will be sorted with the upgrade on the live

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

This tends to happen for about 20 mins before they add new content. I would guess that before RB2 came out, there was a longer delay.

For example, I was on there yesterday and it was blank for about 20 mins before the presidents of the u.s.a. songs went up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ya fall out boy i dont care i out soon on rockband

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

The colour and the shape album by Foo Fighters is out for it next week :D can't wait for that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

yeah it came back eventually, although i do notice that the rush and megadeth albums are strangely missing. can still be got through the xbmarketplace though

• Advertisement
Advertisement