Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Back .............

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭rvd156

Cavan cola....:D

Oh my god apple jacks....I need apple jacks....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Kevster wrote: »
    Apple-Drops and Hi-Sours! Remember Hi-Sours?
    Yes I do!!!

Anyone remember giggle bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

I remember Giggle bars....soft caramel, stripey wrapper. I used to always get them. When I have this very conversation (which is quite frequently, I admit!) I always bring up giggle bars but nobody ever remembers them!

Oh my god I loved them!! Yeah stripey red and yellow wrappers!! Haha, I would give anything to have one of them right now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I am currently enjoying some refresher sweets, white mice, blackjacks, pink chocolate pigs & other such goodness .... sux 2 b u all ... hehehehehehehe :D

• Advertisement

ven0m wrote: »
    I am currently enjoying some refresher sweets, white mice, blackjacks, pink chocolate pigs & other such goodness .... sux 2 b u all ... hehehehehehehe :D

Oh actually that reminds me of something else....anyone know where you can buy brown chocolate mice? I miss those guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭MissLe

ah i loved postman pat sweets aswell! anybody remember a bar called Secret??? Nobody I've asked remembers it! It had a gold wrapper with blue writing adn had a type of mousse like filling with chocolate over it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yep, remember Secret Bar. Been a few threads on it alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

ASTROS!! I want Astros brought back, with the sugar shell and chocolatey inside....omg they were brilliant!

Also, Wispa Gold. Wouldn't say no to a Fuse either.

And bring back the yellow Opal Fruits....I mean (grr) Starburst (italics show my contempt for that name change :mad:) They should keep lemon and lime separate. If I wanted a lemon&lime flavour, I would simply get a yellow and a green and eat them together.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

White minstrels.

does ANYBODY else remember that you used to be able to get bags of half white, half milk?

my family don't believe me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

i never seen this forum before.. wow, ive been missing a lot!

DibDabs are still available (to the second poster who asked) cost about 40c in Topaz near me..
    Anyone remember LankyLarry, long red sweet in a pinkish wrapper, kinda chewy..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Woppa bars were incredible. You could chew on one for hours on end and want more afterwards!

phasers wrote: »
    White minstrels.

does ANYBODY else remember that you used to be able to get bags of half white, half milk?

my family don't believe me :(

they were called vice versas

oh remember sky ice creams? YUM - they had the kind of aero in the middle.
    Smiley bars, crunchos,
    Ok, not a chocolate bar but the snack that i miss the mostest is Coconut Crumble Cream biscuits from Dunnes Stores, oh god they were the nicest biscuits you could ever have eaten....
    I miss them sooo much :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

ven0m wrote: »
    Allow me to help you & many others in this thread:

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/

My supplies of giant white mice have been unending since I found this site :D

Half the sweets in this thread mentioned they have (EXCEPT MY GOD DAMNED MARATHON BARS OR MY GOD DAMNED OPAL FRUITS!!!!!!!!!!!)

There are no apple jacks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Tazzle wrote: »
    There are no apple jacks :(

I never searched for Apple Jacks - however, I know a few people who buy classic sweets online & will ask around, ok? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The proper MONSTER MUNCH you could buy here in Ireland.

Now you can only get the mighty munch stuff, and its not as good.:mad:

Advertisement