Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBLS International (4th Year)

Options
  • 26-09-2008 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm in 3rd year Bnl. Just wondering if anyone has any info on the 4th year abroad. ie how many places, entry criteria, potential unis etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

I was in Melbourne on exchange for the year, i dont do b n l but there were a couple from b n l there too with me. Do it. Its awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭joxer05

was it hard to get picked? my gpa for 2nd yr was around 3.7, going to have to buck up this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Eh a 3.7 GPA is a first class honours degree....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Kelso

Competition is tough for places. Aus is prob the most popular though and least spaces so depends where you want really. Seems to be mainly done on grades unless you have some stand-out extra curricular activities. For Aus you would definitely need a good first.
    Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

Yeah i think my gpa was around the same when i applied, i had a sports scholarship too which helped.
    Definately apply, its amazing! To be honest i think once you have decent enough grades the International office (I know they dont deal with b n l students but might be similar) tended to look at extra curricular activities etc... Had to do an interview too! But that's the good part cause then they are thinking about you and you can show them what you are made of.
    There not going to send some social retard away for example!
    Apply! Do it! So so so good. Wish i was still there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Applied last year for this, California and Chicago were definitely the most popular. It seemed to be a matter of grades and the application form, there was no interviews as far as I can remember. I was offered Melbourne but never took up the opportunity because I had decided I only wanted to go to the States.

Advertisement