Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Dumb John McCain Quotes

Options
  • 26-09-2008 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

1. "I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself. I don't expect to be a great communicator, I don't expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need." --New York Times interview, July 13, 2008

2. "I will veto every single beer, um, bill with earmarks." --speaking at the National Small Business Summit, Washington, D.C., June 10, 2008

3. "We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies." --Kenner, Louisiana, June 3, 2008

4. "The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. I've got Greenspan's book." --as quoted in the Boston Globe, Dec. 17, 2007

5. "My life has been spent asking that all important question, "Where is the best bar in Donegal?" its the Drum Bar, Letterkenny -- John Muffler McCain, 2008

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

STOP THIS THREAD NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

dont you realise what will happen if this thread is allowed to continue? This is exactly how Bush got elected :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

amacachi wrote: »

I like the canned laughter and the explanations of the "jokes".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Stop. Stop. Stop. Smugness is only going to get him elected faster, remember, as in 'attack the post not the poster' 'attack the poilcy not the poiltician'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

bobbyjoe wrote: »
    I like the canned laughter and the explanations of the "jokes".

Aye, poorly put together video, but there are some dumbass quotes in there. Plenty more when ya follow related videos as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

I don't really get what people get out of this, I mean someone will come in and post some "dumb quotes" from Obama etc etc.

Proves nothing about either candidate tbh and comes across as very childish.

Edit: I had the above written before the youtube video loaded :pac:

Advertisement