Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brutal Late Late Show

• 26-09-2008 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Is it me or is it time to axe pat kenny and this absolute crap show?

the price of our TV licence and watching Ronan Keating prancing around singing in a mid atlantic drawl.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭MissyN

I just missed Boyzone thank God. I just caught the end when they were finished. TV is bad overall tonight. DVD time I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Do what I've done, relegate RTE to the end of the tuned in channels on
    your TVs and forget it exists. You can get news/weather and relevant local info online. RTE or TV3 don't feature on my list of favourites on Sky either.

Whilst there are a few programs they show that I'd watch they tend
    to be programs bought in from abroad and are shown on other channels
    anyhow.

Save yourself the frustration and angst and tune it out.

It's not like you'll feel the loss of Winning Streak or Kinnaskully :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Boyzone made their monthly appearance then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Briefly tuned in during some ridiculously over-plasticised 60 year old going on about how she banged some young lads when she was in her forties.

MILF, I can understand, GILF I just don't get.

Advertisement