Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics to Biology????

Options
  • 27-09-2008 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Start of 6th year and im absolutely drowning in Physics...
    Is it completly idiotic to change to biology now??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

It depends. You'd have a lot of catching up with experiments etc but, unless you would put in alot of effort, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

If you're struggling with physics maybe you should get grinds or something. Changing subjects at this stage is generally not a good idea.
    Also, Biology is a very long course (there's a thread in this forum about Biology being too long!) If you were gonna pick a new subject, I would say something like Business or maybe Geography would be more doable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

sure-thing wrote: »

To be honest i wouldn't say its the best idea ever, but its doable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Mazletov

sure-thing wrote: »
    Start of 6th year and im absolutely drowning in Physics...

it's not too late....but i'd recommend grinds and the less stress book. if ur sure u wanna change do it.......but there will be loads to do in biology. only u know how intensive a studier you are, so ul know urself if ur gonna put the hours in....

Advertisement