Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good gadgets/accessories for your car?

Options
  • 27-09-2008 2:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    Has anyone got any suggestions for good accessories/gadgets for cars?
    Apart from sat navs (already have one of them!!!).

I also have a radio transmitter for my iPod, and a reflective strip on each bumper to make the car more visible (can't be too careful with some of the halfwits on the road!!!).

Also, does anyone know where I can get a decent cup holder that DOESN'T clip onto the air vents?? Maybe one that has a suction pad instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Oh god, are you the person that has about a gajillion things stuck to your back window?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Good 'gadgets' I carry include: tool kit, latex gloves, air compressor, air pressure gauge, hi-vis vest, torch, headtorch, hose repair tape, jubilee clips, jump leads, tow rope, spare bulbs, spare fuses, some copper wire, disposable camera, glass wipes, moist hand cleaning tissues, map(s), sunglasses, bluetooth headset, phone charger. An old jacket. Probably forgot a few odds and ends there! :eek: None of these are large, so don't take up much space.

A blind spot mirror (possibly two) is also very useful.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement