Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M9 Tactical master grips?

Options
  • 27-09-2008 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

Not sure this is exactly troubleshooting but has anyone ever come across the M9 tactical Master grips as an accessory or part you can buy?

I have an M9 and would like to spruce it up a bit with these grips.

just in case its these grips i am talking about

tactical-master.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

the real ones are relatively cheap, i got a hogue grip for my p226 with a little bit of demeling fitted perfectly

just do a search for hogue m9 grip and you should find something you like :)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/HOGUE-92000-RUBBER-GRIP-BERETTA-92FS-96-FINGER-GROOVES_W0QQitemZ140270186650QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140270186650&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah thats a hogue grip., beauty o the M9 is the real grip fits on no probs.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

jeasus..i should have posted ages ago, you have no idea how long i have searched on google for that!!! ..thanks gentlemen....much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

jeasus..i should have posted ages ago, you have no idea how long i have searched on google for that!!! ..thanks gentlemen....much appreciated

let me know how you get on with them

got them today and they fit perfect. the holes on the grip could not have been more then a minuscule amount off on the m9.

they look the biz i have to say, way impressed, thanks a ton vtec and puding for pointing me in the right direction.

there are only 2 issues to be aware of. the slide catch is held in place by the grip and has a small spring, so watch for that. on the other side is the trigger/hammer return and that is spring loaded so watch for it and watch what position they are in.

other then that its a 10 minute job for uber coolness.....

• Advertisement

Pics or it didnt happen., :D

how much did it cost ya?

by your command...

all my toys that arrived today....

IMG_0496.jpg

20 dollars for the grips and 8 or 9 shipping from the US...arrived super fast. i picked normal airmail and i thing it was like 3 or 4 days!

Is that a HFC M9 you fitted it to? looks the biz falls, im gonna hit ebay in a min.,lol

i have that magnifier you have there too, very nifty little piece.,:)

there is one other issue i noticed, well 2 actually one positive and one negative.

the hfc doesnt have a lanyard bar (well at least mine didnt). they do have the pin holes to put one in. so i might have a hunt around for something to mangle into that

the rear of the grip has these pins in it. one of them is a bit long and it pushed the hogue grip out a bit when tightened. so i will need to do a little cutting to get it to fit properly. its a 5 minute job.

i just noticed when i finished they also supplied a rubber shim (what is it in airsoft with shims, if friggen shims everywhere!) ...apparently its to hold in some part on the first releases of the pistol on the right hand side grip....maybe nothing whatso ever to do with airsoft, but i will have another looksee tonight..

Advertisement