Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question/ problem with bt bill

Options
  • 27-09-2008 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi all
    i m havin difficulties understandin my latest bill from bt

im on option 3 only which is meant to be 42.50 a month
    my bill says i got charged

bt internet charges: 70.24
    line service charges:100.74
    total ex vat : 171.07

now i have no idea whats that line service charge coming from, i havent changed anything

anyone else got something similar??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

strangely enough I had the same thing. i assumed that it was because I'dswitched from residential to business at first, but when I rang bt to ask I was told that that's what it always was!

i must dig out an old bill and ring again, but it takes so long to get through to anyone and when you do they are more often than not about as bright as a solar powered torch that it's just such a pain in the hole to actaully get anything done.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

BT and billing :cool:

a question on explaining the far reaches of the universe would be easier to answer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

looks like i ll have to pester them on the phone as well cos it doesnt make sense, i didnt upgrade to nothing and my download speed is still 3 mb even if im meant to be on 8mb at least

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i don't have my old bills to hand but i just checked my last 3 bills online and it's the same price on all three of them so it hasn't actually changed, maybe I just didn't notice it before.

is it possible that it's a bi-monthly bill and it's 2 months of broadband (70€ / 2) + line rental wiht one of their bundle packages? didn't even think to check the dates on the bill itself and i'm terrible with remembering what i've paid and when.

Advertisement