Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E51 on 3

• 27-09-2008 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Has anyone got 3's music store to work on the E51 when I try download a preview it just comes up as a load of text, also some of the pages on my 3 the picturesq don't display. Is there any solution for this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Is the planet3 start page loading anything? I.e. have you spoofed the user agent to n73, n95 or another phone 3 is selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭apollodjs

flodis79 wrote: »
    Is the planet3 start page loading anything? I.e. have you spoofed the user agent to n73, n95 or another phone 3 is selling?

I haven't spoofed anything I can see the planet 3 home page check my balance etc. But in some pages images show up as an x and the music store doesn't seem to work. How do you spoof your user agent? Ill give that a try

I thought you couldn't see more than Check my balance on e51 without spoofing user agent. Will give you a link to that later.

cheers man does the music store work for you? Is it hard to set up the agent spoofing

You need to have your phone hacked. Look into that on ipmart forum. There's a thread on boards on how to do it. Search for it.

• Advertisement

cheers that did the trick

Advertisement