Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinched on the butt!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

I'm a guy and I've never pinched or groped a girl I didn't know. In fact I'd even be very wary about doing it to friends of mine, I'm trying to recall a time I did to a "non-girlfriend" and I can't think of one.

However, I have had my ass groped a number of times by random women and one chancer of a young one even had herself a fondle of my cock as she walked by in a club :confused:. Fondling my bits was a bit much but I must admit that I'm not really to bothered about my ass being pinched or slapped - I know it shouldn't be but it's a bit of an ego boost! (Guess I'm shallow :o )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭bennyblanco

I've had mine grabbed/shlapped a few times,doesnt really bother me unless it's by a minger.
    I've slapped a few girls on the ass,a few times it was mistaken identity(fast talking ensued to avoid getting digs),the very odd time I might do it girls in college just to be cheeky:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Doesn't matter what gender the pincher is it's not acceptable behaviour.

Agreed.

But.
    It's not a sexual assault. It's not a big deal. People need to put some perspective on things or pretty soon you'll be claiming sexual harassment because I looked at your breasts.

I imagine you'd hate to be stuck in a lift with eight Italians :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I get pinched by girls the odd time, I don't mind :)
    Wouldn't do it to a girl though, girls today are dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

just be lucky it's only a pinch and not a what what.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I would rather what what him in the butt than be pinched TBH :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Cremo wrote: »

Sweet Jebus, that's the worst thing I have ever been subjected to on the internet. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

I've had it done to me a good few times.I don't really mind it to be honest but I think it's different for a guy to do it to a girl. I'm not sure why but for either sex it's extremely disrespectful and I would never do it and I'd be extremely disappointed if anyone I knew did it.

Pretty much every time I go out..

But, I really don't see it as a big deal.

Me thinks you lot are over reacting a tad.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

:eek::eek:

• Advertisement

I mean this very sincerely when I say .... W T F

Zaph can we have Cremo banned for aural (and possibly visual) rape?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Don't make a big deal out of it but if I spot the perpetrator I smile sweetly at him and then stand on his toes. Tosspots.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The talking chocolate starfish at the start of that youtube clip was a bit of a giveaway though! To anyone who watched it all - my sympathies.

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

maple wrote: »
    Don't make a big deal out of it but if I spot the perpetrator I smile sweetly at him and then stand on his toes. Tosspots.

Excellent idea maple, may I steal that one?

Stillettos would be handy in that situation :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

nouggatti wrote: »
    Excellent idea maple, may I steal that one?

Stillettos would be handy in that situation :D

Feel free my lovely. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Drift wrote: »
    I mean this very sincerely when I say .... W T F

Zaph can we have Cremo banned for aural (and possibly visual) rape?
    hope you're not serious about the ban.

i'm trying to make a little light humour out of this.

if i was a girl, i would dislike the pinches, any guy that does it is an asshole in my books, but to say it's sexual assault is a bit OTT tbh cause if something like this was assault then there'd be an endless queue of women at the sperm bank because all the guys would be in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

i'm trying to make a little light humour out of this.

if i was a girl, i would dislike the pinches, any guy that does it is an asshole in my books, but to say it's sexual assault is a bit OTT tbh cause if something like this was assault then there'd be an endless queue of women at the sperm bank because all the guys would be in jail.

Reckon? I don't know any guys who would touch or pinch a girl that they dont know on the arse or anywhere else.

And I know some excitable fellas. And some pervs. And some reprobates. But hey, that's another thread.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hmmm, I don't know, he has a point... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'd never dream of pinching a woman I didn't know on the ass, but I have to admit I've occasionally pinched someone I knew and ducked, just to watch them glare round at a crowd of perfectly innocent strangers ... even if I did get thumped for it when they copped on! :pac:
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Doesn't matter what gender the pincher is it's not acceptable behaviour.
    Sitting back and treating it as a purely philosophical question, I'd have to agree, but in practice most lads wouldn't take having their ass pinched by a woman particularly seriously, and I certainly don't.

Nor would I tend to be bothered if a male friend of mine was the one pinched, whereas if a stranger did it to a woman I knew I would be seriously annoyed.

Oh, and as some of the guys said, I've experienced full-on frontal groping (grabbing more like!) a couple of times from drunk women. Can't say I was overly impressed with that, but in all honesty it hasn't left any scars on my psyche either.

Tbh, I felt like turning round to them and saying "Well, if that's how you treat them, I'm not surprised you haven't one at home to play with!"

Weirdest I ever experienced was standing in the jacks in a pub, cheerfully recycling the alcohol, and this one wanders in, stands between me and the guy on my left, and proceeds to loudly compare notes!! :eek:

While she was actually quite complimentary, that was definitely a "let's get the fvck outta here!" moment!

It was only when I got back to the gang I was with that I was informed by one of them who vaguely knew her that yer man was her ex ... which I suppose made some sense of it, but she could have left me out of her menage-a-trois, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Should have kicked him (Only cos I know your wrists would fold if you tried to punch him, B!ue ! :p) Swift kick in the nards and then the rest of your already-spilled pint over his head.:D Probably wouldnt do it again. I'd get out of there quick smart though after. Never know what he could try as payback

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

if i was a girl, i would dislike the pinches, any guy that does it is an asshole in my books, but to say it's sexual assault is a bit OTT tbh

I agree with this. I mean, if it was a full on fanny-grab, then it's assault, 'cause they're delicate lady-bits, but a pinch on the bum isn't that harmful. If you're offended, then just give the guy that did it a little dig, so he learns not to do it again!

LOL of course not!!

Tbh, I felt like turning round to them and saying "Well, if that's how you treat them, I'm not surprised you haven't one at home to play with!"
    I must remember this one. It's the perfect comeback!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,144 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

if you think the willy groping is bad don't go out in Scotland in a kilt, woman lift it up to see if your wearing it right, now can't see a guygetting away with lifting a girls skirt up

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

if you think the willy groping is bad don't go out in Scotland in a kilt, woman lift it up to see if your wearing it right ...
    Ha, I'd actually forgotten that! (Stag / wedding of a Scotish mate)

I think they got a shock, actually, I always believed if something was worth doing it was worth doing right! :pac:

Tbh, I wouldn't mind that half as much as the groping (or usually more accurately, grabbing and squeezing!) ... 'tis just a bit of harmless mischief, really.
    now can't see a guy getting away with lifting a girls skirt up
    Lol, true!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

if you think the willy groping is bad don't go out in Scotland in a kilt, woman lift it up to see if your wearing it right, now can't see a guygetting away with lifting a girls skirt up

True..., just one of those many things the more outspoken feminists just want us to ignore so we can listen to their adament lectures on how the entire world is stacked against women.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭JemimaPD

Yep that happened with me once before. Too bad about his broken nose. I dont tollerate sexual harassment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Far more women do it to guys tbh...

Dunno if they do it more, but women have done it to me (and friends) in the past. Depressingly, a lot of men see it as a valid come-on, rather than rude and invasive.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Burial

Have you ever been pinched on the butt by a lad you didn't know? I was in a pub sipping a pint the other night, and standing at the bar cause the place was packed with no seats left, and all of a sudden I felt this pinch! Ouch! I spun around spilling my drink ready to punch someone, and this lad jumped back acting like what he did was OK, holding his hands open and up saying "Whoa girl, it was just a friendly pinch!"

So women, has it happened to you lately, and how did you react? How did you feel and what did you think about it?

OK lads, you can join in if you dare, and tell us if you have ever pinched a girl you didn't know?

Can I just say as a man who doesn't partake in that action, I know of people/friends who do this. They are idiots. Any woman who actually wants to be with them is a joke. Though don't blame the wrong man for someone else's crime! I've been accussed and shouted at for just walking by!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

A female co-worker was lifted up and spun around while another female co-worker decided to play the drums on her bum. Needless to say when she was put back on the ground she turned around and slapped me in the face, thinking I was the drummer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

smares wrote: »
    Why do men do it? do they honestly think your going to be thinking nice one he pinched my ass!! No im afraid not.
    I think it's best ignored becuase you turn to say something to them and they have your attention which is what they were after in the first place

Probably its not coz they like your or to get attention. more likely its for a bit of a laugh when he's drunk.

Advertisement