Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinched on the butt!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

kaimera wrote: »
    Got mine pinched by some chic at a beers there a few weeks back.

Needless to say when I asked to return said pinch I got a polite pfo.

wimmen :rolleyes:

[?] Great arse but with a face like one too? :p

- I've got heavily calloused forefingers and thumbs from arse pinching, have never gotten a bad reaction yet, but then I'm handsome, sexy, funny and smart* :cool:

* Not all of the above statement is actually true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Katie23

This had happened to me when I was 21. I grabbed his hand and twisted it backwards until he apologized. I hope he was not a fool and tried it on another girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Happens to me (a lad) a fair amount of the time in town. Wimminfolkz seem convinced it's a ok to grab a lad's arse. Now I don't really mind, but I can understand why you don't want to be felt up by random strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Happens to me nearly every week where i DJ on a friday drunk women!!! ;) ...I have seen it happen to a number of the lady floor staff and always run down and grab the fella and give them a fair warning (if the security don't see it) .I personally don't mind it (receiving pinches) but i never have done it to a woman i wouldn't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

pinkmonkey wrote: »
    whoops edit!!! I said I was a girl by mistake....temporary moment of insanity :D
    0_o

I've had many temporary moments of insanity, but I can't say I've ever transgendered myself during one!! ~_^

• Advertisement
Advertisement