Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B's beside Majestic Hotel?

• 27-09-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Are there still a load of B&B's next to the Majestic Hotel in Tramore? Is Rushmere House the only one?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There are about 3 or 4 besides the hotel. Not sure if they are registered or not tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭depaor

Hey,

There are about 3 / 4 B&B's along by the Majestic

If you look on http://www.tramoretourism.net/
    you'll find nearly all the b & b's along by the majestic listed - I know one of them is called Atlantic Breeze if's the second b&b on the accomodation page on the site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Seems that site only has the one B&B listed, Atlantic Breeze. Thought there was at least two more registered B&B there, but maybe im wrong because I cant find them on the offical Irish tourism site either - http://www.townandcountry.ie/. Try putting in the dates you want, if they are registered and on the system it will appear. That area is known as Turkey Road/Lower Branch Road (Tramore Map).

Personally, I recommend looking at their website and reviews when choosing accommodation anywhere. Registered B&Bs (Town and Country Home members) are checked on a regular basis and have to meet a standard before they can join, but saying that some non registered B&Bs are very nice (The Gallery in Tramore springs to mind) also. :)

Advertisement