Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSE composite rifle stocks

Options
  • 27-09-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I have just seen these stocks and must say they are really well made and quite strong.
    he had the original stock with him also and when he put it on to his rifle the groups got increasingly worse
    made from glass resin and carbon fibres within the stock you could even drive over it and it wouldnt break
    quite interesting i must say
    http://www.gkhaus.de/index.html
    There will be one going on the custom howa (when it arrives)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

I have just seen these stocks and must say they are really well made and quite strong.
    he had the original stock with him also and when he put it on to his rifle the groups got increasingly worse
    made from glass resin and carbon fibres within the stock you could even drive over it and it wouldnt break
    quite interesting i must say
    http://www.gkhaus.de/index.html
    There will be one going on the custom howa (when it arrives)

should have my mc millan for my 75 , tue six months to the week from ordering

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Sika_Stalker

well at the moment he only has the howa action for the stocks but he is going to make a stock for a remmy and sako in time to come
    but seeing as the howa only has two different actions(long and short)
    he found that was the easy 1 to start with

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭shaft666

So Edi's going all professional! Been looking at his work on some of the other forums and it looks superb. I shall be investigating one for my Howa .223 in the not so distant future

Paul

Advertisement