Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rip off?

Options
  • 27-09-2008 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

recently checked my credit balance on my 087 phone and up came a competition to which i replied,but ever since they have been taking money from my balance,just wondering how do i unsubscribe?i dont have an opt out code.thoughts please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

send "STOP" to that number
    if that doesnt work send "UNSUBSCRIBE" to them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Think "STOP" is law now if that doesn't work they could be in trouble.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

damo9090 wrote: »
    Think "STOP" is law now if that doesn't work they could be in trouble.

You speak truth, although certain unscrupulous companies have been know to not "see" stop texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

recently checked my credit balance on my 087 phone and up came a competition to which i replied,but ever since they have been taking money from my balance,just wondering how do i unsubscribe?i dont have an opt out code.thoughts please?
    Would advise you call Vodafone and ask them to help out if the shortcodes and STOP requests don't work. If it's advertised on their topup thing I would imagine they have some links with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Vodafone have a website - www.vodafoneirl.ie report the problem there. You have to sign in, or join up. And it might be Monday before the reply, but they are really helpful, I have used it myself on several occasions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭spothediference

cheers all wrang customer service and they gave me the opt out number.thanx again.

Advertisement