Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The dangerous wife

Options
  • 27-09-2008 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

During the week, an immigrant from Poland entered our Garda station in Tralee to report that his Irish wife was planning to kill him.

The Garda on desk duty was intrigued, and asked - how sure are you that she is going to kill you?, did she threaten to kill you, did you hear her tell someone else that she was going to kill you or did someone tell you that your wife was going to kill you ?????????No no no, the man replied.

The Garda was getting a bit pissed off at this stage and said "sir - PPPleasse tell me why you think your wife is trying to kill you.
    I found this little bottle on her dresser, I think that she is going to poison me. He handed the suspect bottle to the Garda, the Garda took the bottle and started to laugh as he read the label, which read POLISH REMOVER.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Can this 'POLISH REMOVER' stuff be obtianed online ?

Advertisement