Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most painfull place...

Options
  • 27-09-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

... that you got tattooed or pierced???

got my stomach tattooed last Saturday and it had to be the worst spot ever.
    i didnt think i was gonna be able to finish it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Shimei wrote: »
    ... that you got tattooed or pierced???

got my stomach tattooed last Saturday and it had to be the worst spot ever.
    i didnt think i was gonna be able to finish it
    personally...the sorest...conch to conch scaffold.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

can only go on my only tattoo, i found ribs and lower stomach the worst.

piercing wise, not sure, theyve all been pretty bareable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Tattoo on my side - there's one cherry blossom between hip and bottom rib that hurt really badly... Apart from that the pain doesn't bother me... I enjoy it ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

not too sure on piercings.had my lip done.it sucked major balls.don't have it any more.
    tattoos i have a small one on top of my back, arms all over with elbow fun, ribs, chest, collar bones and ass, but stomach defo takes the biscuit.

its like being tickled and punched at the same time.and people taking pictures certainly doesn't help!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

My wrist really hurt..... but only from like my hand to about 3/4" - 1" up!!

Feet didn't hurt too bad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Thought my lower legs was the most painful place to get tattooed. Generally not bad with pain though, my chest and tummy and back wasn't bad at all to get done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Spine was the worst for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

yeah apparently back sucks balls which is really weird cause you think itd be bearable but my girlfriend and a few others ive talked too said it was horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

I have a good bit done.
    There are certain lil areas that just hit you bad.
    When it tips the bone on your wrist is a weird one and you collar bone is just a horrible feeling, not really pain, i always describe it as an electrify.
    Rest of the arm is easy, but def the worst by far...When he was dragging
    lines accross my kidney area, bite your arm and pray,hahaha...

Anyway, it all momentary.
    It hurts for a split second, then its over... JUST DO IT PEOPLE ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

When he was dragging
    lines accross my kidney area, bite your arm and pray,hahaha...

I just found that area a little sore, even the shoulder blade seemed worse for me.

• Advertisement

Actually anywhere that tips bone now that you said it.
    Just a really weird feelin like your bones are itchy if that makes sense?haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

tattoos: sternum, kneepit, inner thigh

piercings: nipples, forward helix and stretching my nose piercings up after the rings were out for 6 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 buni-basher

ok im new to this so not sure whethere im supposed to start a new thread or wot.. but my q is kinda related.. :confused:
    is d pain very bad wen you get your ass tattooed???

piercings: ears u wudnt even realsie they were being done!,
    had my nose done my a bitch butcher n her gun n that was grand too, belly button.. i was gigglin while he did it but bout ten mins after it stung a lil which i tink is pretty natural:D

is d pain very bad wen you get your ass tattooed???

Suppose to the easiest place, lots of padding there ;)
    Not calling you fat or anything,haha

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

anyone know whats it like behind your ear? :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

best mate has it done said its grand! the noise is the worst part!

sorest place for me was beside my hip bone.... you know that area where there is no real fat its just skin! its really hard to describe.... basically 2 finger distance away from ur hip bone towards the middle of your body!

its wasnt so much sore as weird cause there is no far or anythin! its a strange sensation!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Tattoo wise, deffo in the knee pit and on the stomach and lower ribs

Piercing wise, a snug to helix industrial or that bit between the tragus and anti tragus, dunno what its called but theres at least 4-5mm worth of cartlidge to go through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

For me its not the actual place... its how long it takes.

The ribs were a killer an that was a 3 hour session, the pain only REALLY kicked in the last hour.

The inside of the bicep right near the arm pit aswell is fairly sore, and again that was probably about 2 hours worth EK.

Least painfull = back of the neck, upper arm,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

personally...the sorest...conch to conch scaffold.....

That's like a pixie right? The one that goes behind the ear? That fecking hurt like hell. My most painful too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

I find touch ups the most painful, the initial tattoo mightnt hurt at all but getting the wee touchup,, ouchhh

• Advertisement
Advertisement