Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin scenery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

we really are going to be spoiled for choice

terry's scenery!-fs9 for now
    fly wonderful islands!-fsx
    and blueprint!- well we know the standard...

makes for a nice change!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PlaneLover

website looks good but like above what is the price?? and have you got a release date for fs2004 then an estimate of fsx???

thanks

ms755

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Im not sure of the price yet.Hopefully it might be reaeased in the next week or so, so i'll decide fairly soon.

Iv never developed for fsx so im not sure how long it will take to carry it over to fsx but hopfully as quick as possible.

T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Looks fantastic great work.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

Well, like a lot of people, I'm wishing you lots of luck with this release and also hoping you are able to get to grips with FSX pretty quickly too :) It seems that more and more is finally being created for the latest version of MSFS and Dublin is long overdue. I converted a year or so ago, and it seems that it's only now that serious development is taking place.

By the way, are you looking to just do the airport or are you planning to do the whole Dublin Bay area? The main reason I ask is that in FSX, for some strange reason, the Ringsend power station towers are absolutely enormously tall, so it would be good to have them in scale with everything else, as they're such a landmark :D

• Advertisement

Cheers for the comments. im just going to stick to the airport as im currently a one man show and if i start doing outside the airport i'll never actually finish a product.

Terry

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

cherrytaz wrote: »
    Cheers for the comments. im just going to stick to the airport as im currently a one man show and if i start doing outside the airport i'll never actually finish a product.

Terry

Yes, I fully understand!! Well, really looking forward to having a usable EIDW in FSX, once you're happy with your initial version. Thanks for all your efforts, in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aerlingus231

Hows that video coming on?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shamrock883

Terry's doing a fantastic Job on the scenery. Hundreds of hours have good into its development for a truly realistic finish :) Watch this space in the coming weeks...

Cillian
    EIDW Beta Tester

How do you become a beta tester?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Shamrock883

How do you become a beta tester?
    Its a closed beta.
    The Scenery will be released within the next few weeks hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 monkeymarcus69

Hi, i have been following this forum for about 6 months now - and cannot wait for dublin 2009 to be released! is there any indication on price or how many weeks until realease?

thanks

Im thinking of something around the 15 euro mark and hopefully it will be released in the next two weeks. Just having a few issues with the afcad at the moment and waiting on the AES to be completed.

Terry

Great Thanks terry!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PlaneLover

cant wait :)

If we buy the fs2004 version will we receive the FSX version for free or at a discounted rate?

hi, just seen the website has said it will be released next week! can not wait - just wondered if you had a dae in mind for the release? also when it says " expected to go beta next week" what does ths mean?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

hi, just seen the website has said it will be released next week! can not wait - just wondered if you had a dae in mind for the release? also when it says " expected to go beta next week" what does ths mean?

thanks

I wouldn't get my hopes up tbqh. The website has said 'next week' for at least a month.

Edit: And 'beta' means testing. Software developers give the product to consumers who test it, etc. so that bugs can be ironed out

any progress yet on that video?

Anyone???

• Advertisement

Apologies for not replying as iv been very busy with the final stages of developemnt.

The scenery is now available to purchase at Eiresim.com

Terry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fsxirishscenery

Apologies for not replying as iv been very busy with the final stages of developemnt.

The scenery is now available to purchase at Eiresim.com

Terry

Well done Terry! :)

quality terry! just purchased and its one of the best addons i have! keep it going

Glad to hear you like it

Spread the word..!! ;):D

Terry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Glad to hear you like it

Spread the word..!! ;):D

Terry

Did you submit a press release to any of the FS websites? Avsim, Simflight and Flightsim.com would be great ways of spreading the word.

Congrats on the development, will purchase later when I get home :)

I have just posted on some forums John. How do i submit a press release to the websites?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I have just posted on some forums John. How do i submit a press release to the websites?

In the On Site dropdown there's news@Simflight.com

Thanks John.

Just submitted info to the 3 websites above. Probably be a while until it appears on their sites.

Terry

Is it WOAI Compatable?
    Will you get the FSX version free or discounted if you buy the FS9 Version?
    Will there still be a video?
    About how long till FSX Compatible.

• Advertisement

does anyone know how to get the gates to move etc?

Advertisement