Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Clothing?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 1:17am

Hello all,

Was just wondering, aside from HMV's "selection" of music-related t-shirts, is there anywhere else in or around Drogheda that sells such items?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As a fellow Drogheda person, have you tried CDWorld in the West St town center?
    I know they till recently had a few stacked on stand-alone stands.

Any special band your after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭pig on the wing

cd world's **** now

try the tattoo parlour on west st. i saw a zeppelin shirt on display, and a sign saying all shirts €15. i've never been in there though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

KKV wrote: »
    Hello all,

Was just wondering, aside from HMV's "selection" of music-related t-shirts, is there anywhere else in or around Drogheda that sells such items?

Cheers :)

In short:

No.

That might seem harsh, but im telling the truth. Drogheda really could do with that kind of a shop. a place like what most of the virgin megastores have, a music clothing and apparel section.

Advertisement