Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 09 STREET DATE BROKE In France/London What About Ireland?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

im GAME in london, anyone know about ireland?

proof of street date broke on here
    http://www.youtube.com/user/alyboi check the video's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Lucky guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Meh... I can wait a week haha.

Just ring the game shops in the morning and find out . THats what i would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Korean league? really? No Argentinian or Greek League but there's a Korean league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭akenny01

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

It's from the demo disk in GAME.. not the full game:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭akenny01

your a ****ing tool, did u not look at the bloody video, ARSENAL are in it and all leagues, DO U SEE ARSENAL IN THE DEMO, DO YOU ? NO SO SHUT UP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

akenny01 wrote: »
    your a ****ing tool, did u not look at the bloody video, ARSENAL are in it and all leagues, DO U SEE ARSENAL IN THE DEMO, DO YOU ? NO SO SHUT UP

You're cruising for a banning. Calm down and get rid of this ridiculous attitude you have.

Maxconsole and others have reported the street date being broken alright, but this could just mean EA clamp down elsewhere (no doubt it hurts any advertising they had planned) or just let anyone go sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Urgh. I've just banned you from the Xbox forum. You get everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Good christ I hope somewhere in dublin city center breaks the street date as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

EA he go ahead to start selling in Australia too. Dksolu And tbh, i dont mind waiting anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

akenny01 wrote: »

The bitterness runs deep in you, child!

I got it today. My friend owns his own video shop though.

An annoyance is the live player form feature which they mentioned so much is only a trial, you have to pay for it to continue having it which is a bit unfair. Adidas are behind it.

The game itself is the best football game I have ever played. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

An annoyance is the live player form feature which they mentioned so much is only a trial, you have to pay for it to continue having it which is a bit unfair. Adidas are behind it.

The game itself is the best football game I have ever played. Wow.
    I thought you get one league free and pay for the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

wtf

youve to pay for leagues?

*edit*

just read up on it

seems a good idea first of all (minus the paying), but when you think about it in some detail its kinda rubbish. players form should only be taken from IN GAME, not real life. so you could be playing with a team, your forward banging in loads of goals, and coz hes doing rubbish in real life he starts doing rubbish for you, despite being in great form in the game prior to that

kinda retarded

no street date break as of 10 minutes ago in dublin that i could find

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Wait 'til about 18:05.. that's my prediction!

that involves staying in work past 4pm

not gonna happen

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Smyths in Bray are selling the game now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Smyths in Bray are selling the game now.

Just rang smyths in bray who said they are selling it, cos they open late, whatever diff thatmakes. But of course my nearest one in tallaght dont ever fookin answer the phone so dont know about there. Anyone else know where it is being sold yet?!

Just been onto game and it has now broken early, so off to go and get it see if pes is finally buried.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

aye went to my local xtra vision - and no problems they even had a massive display - with the game out priced on every format

I picked it up today also .

My first game of be a pro, i got 2 goals and 2 assists Man of the match :)

Advertisement