Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Priesty/Bad langauge joke

Options
  • 28-09-2008 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭

....inspired by a recenty contribution by the ever-prolific Rocky...

A priest and a friend are out playing gold and having a chat. The friend skews a drive off to the left into the heavy rough. "Bollocks!"

The priest, visually offended, lets it pass.

From the resulting shot, the friend put's into the bunker. "Aw, for fvck's sake!"

Again, the priest bites his tongue.

The bunker shot crosses the green and falls into a bunker on the other side. "Oh, Jesus fvcking Christ, I do not believe that!"

Finally, the priest speaks up. "Dave, look, I know it's not going well, but could you please watch the language? God has been known to strike down people for taking His name in vain."

Dave mutters an apology, stuumbles across and takes his next shot in silence. He then misses the putt. "Sh1t!"

"Dave!"

"But I fvcking missed!"

"The Lord will strike you down..."

Dave begurdingly takes his next shot, a two foot putt, and misses. He looks up to heaven, takes a deep breath, opens his mouth and...

....a bolt of lightening tears through the sky and strikes the green, leaveing the priest dead.

A deep voice rings out across the sky.... "FVCKING MISSED....."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

had to read it twice before I got it. brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

PMSL :p

Another Good one, Ikky Poo2 :)

Advertisement