Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italy...Iphone

• 28-09-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Ive a mate who's heading over tomorrow for a wedding and id hope that he'd be able to get an iphone from an o2 store or similar over there....do o2 brand the iphones with their software etc...so could he go into a vodafone store over there buy one and i could use it on o2 over here...less any vodafone crap on the phone...lastly how much is the 16gb white 3g iphone in italy?? cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

IH8TXT:) wrote: »
    Ive a mate who's heading over tomorrow for a wedding and id hope that he'd be able to get an iphone from an o2 store or similar over there....do o2 brand the iphones with their software etc...so could he go into a vodafone store over there buy one and i could use it on o2 over here...less any vodafone crap on the phone...lastly how much is the 16gb white 3g iphone in italy?? cheers!!

It's only available from TIM or Vodafone Italy. It costs 569€. It is completely unlocked. There is no branding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

IH8TXT:) wrote: »

out of curiosity, did your mate get one, and was he able to pay with cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ageary08

I dont suppose they ship these abroad by any chance ? Im guessing apple dont allow that sort of business. If only our goverment had that law about contract phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

You can buy one of these on ebay. I did a few weeks ago. The only thing is, there will be a premium, so it will cost around €700 including shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

See my post here about getting an iPhone in Italy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ageary08

Could be a good excuse to go to italy, Id say some of the locals are making a tidy sum selling those on ebay, €100-€200 markup ? how bad

Advertisement