Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clickair ? no longer flying from Dublin ?

• 28-09-2008 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know are Clickair still operating from Dublin. I've been trying to book a flight on their website but it doesn't show Dublin as a listed city. I used them a few weeks ago to Barcelona and they were excellent - brand new airbus, lovely flight times, and friendly crew. cheers, Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

If I remember correctly, I heard they were ending their services for the winter to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Who neeads Clickair when you have Ryanair :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Clickair had already abondoned its route to Dublin but came back just for the main summer months and they are now gone again!
    Who neeads Clickair when you have Ryanair
    Plenty of people.They flew to the main Barcelona Airport, El Prat, and often had very reasonably priced fares to BCN in comaprison with EI for example.
    Gerona just isent everybodys idea of Barcelona.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

yeah guys i used to work for aviance in dub they stop the service for the winter months should start back in feb

Advertisement