Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pub for Sunday Lunch?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Any advice on the best pub/restaurant for a Sunday lunch in the Greystones area would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Cant go wrong with woodlands. Even if the Burnaby was okay, there is no need to spend your hard earned on bad attitude. And thats what they have. Marc Michel in Kilquade is excellent also for lunch on saturdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Is it a family lunch or just yourself and a partner? I just had lunch in the Happy Pear today with young lady I'm a-courtin' and it was excellent. It's all veggie though as far as I know but I thought it was delicious. This is coming from a guy who usually stops eating his vegetables when he runs out of meat to go with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

So the date went well then puck?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭ryecatcher

Happy Pear is always delish. Unfortunately Marc Michel has closed down. Don't know when but was up there last month and the shop and restaurant were gone. 3Qs menu looks great and it's always packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

foxy06 wrote: »
    So the date went well then puck?:)

Ah that other thread is about a future date, this was just a nice Sunday spent together. :)

But that's all off-topic. Sorry OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

ryecatcher wrote: »
    Happy Pear is always delish. Unfortunately Marc Michel has closed down. Don't know when but was up there last month and the shop and restaurant were gone.
    wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Lorod

Thanks to all for the tips.

Advertisement