Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95

• 28-09-2008 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

i believe there are a lot of clone n95 going around now i was just wondering how do you tell the difference between a clone and original nokia one , reason im asking is i'm swaping my tocco for one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

A.I.M wrote: »
    i believe there are a lot of clone n95 going around now i was just wondering how do you tell the difference between a clone and original nokia one , reason im asking is i'm swaping my tocco for one

The size and specifications are a dead giveaway. I've seen N95 clones that are slightly smaller with a VGA camera so be wary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

is there a menu or something on the phone that i can go into that will give me an idea ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

A lot of the clones will be touch screen...so pretty obvious from that!

Advertisement