Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Streaming fo Singapore GP Please

• 28-09-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Yet again I am without TV for the GP and really do not know where I go to watch online, help will be really appreciated,

B

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Google "streaming Singapore" or "streaming F1"...Things like that usually find me a channel.

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Thanks Sabre, found it here from itv but buffering problems, got it on some american ****e tv ok but really want good itv feed:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

Download sopcast from www.sopcast.org and go to channel sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6029 (Star TV, English Commentators).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

You are a peach Cherry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Crazy sh*t with Ferrari!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

yeah its good so far!!

its stopped streaming on mine... on both links from this thread... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Can't believe the McLaren pawns the FIA screwed Ferrari again, penalties, gluing their hoses, getting ferrari staff to do a Ronaldo and fake injuries to slow down Kimi. Notice McLaren got no penalties but BMW and Ferrari did their only rivals? coincidence? Webber drives off track to let Hammy through? Why was the race at night? So McLaren and the FIA could go around in their cloaks of darkness and sabotage everyone else ! Fix fix fix, conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy.

Incase you don't get it I'm being sarcastic unlike the idiots commenting after the last few races. Looked like a good race only got to see glimpses of it in work though :( track looked well.

Oh wait just saw Hamilton's dad on screen? Why was he on it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Someone has to look after his brother

Quality race

well done raikonnen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

*hugs his friend who set up a uk proxy for him this season*

enjoyable race. shame for massa. nice work alonso and rosberg. fail kimi. not sure if i could listen to hamilton if he won the championship!

Any thoughts on the time between decision on those who pitted under the safety car and the penalty being handed out. The delivery of the penalty seemed quite crucial to the lead that Rosberg was able to pull out.

yeah it took at least 7/8 laps until there was a penalty handed out otherwise hamilton could have been staring at a 1st or 2nd as a result. oh well, well done them all, glock was solid, vettel kept himself out of trouble. kovaleinen was a mess, coulthard was unlucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

That pit stop rule needs to be changed. :confused:
    Great race by Alonso and Rosberg :cool:
    Are Ferrari trying to hand the championship to McLaren :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

I don't understand what has changed with the pitlane open/closed rule. If it is for safety why was it not done years ago. It is a real killer for the leader, I remember the days of technical calls from the likes Brawn/schumacher cleaning up with it. Now Ferrari are a mess and McLaren who always seem to make the wrong call, seem to come out smelling of roses this year. I think they got the idea from CART/Indy car.

Can Ferrari please put someone with a lollipop in front of the car. Whatever nano seconds the "semi auto" system makes up it is not worth it. It has probably cost them the championship now (will probably go wrong again before the year is out).

Alonso looked class again today. Pity for the safety car/pit lane messing (though obviously made it more exciting), Kimi looked racey at the start (not at the end) and Massa looked like he had the race under control (not taking what strategy Lewis and himself had into consideration).

Can we have dry, non safety car interupted head to head with LH and Massa before the season is out please?

Advertisement