Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NewBirth

• 28-09-2008 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

NewBirth is a clan set up by me, McRecantgle, for COD4.

Info: NewBirth is a fun clan, we play any game type that the people in the party want to play, and we wont bash any of our members if they do bad. If you were to do so, you will be kicked for the clan straight away. It doesn’t matter whether you're pro or a rookie, you are welcome to join. A Big part of NewBirth is to help average and new players become better, by playing with the better players, hence the name NewBirth. It is preferred if you have a Mic, but now with you new PSN update, it does not really matter that much.

All you need to do, is add your PSN here, I will add you, and invite you into our parties when you're on. It doesn’t even matter if you're in a clan already this is simply for fun.

The clan tag is “/NB\”.

Feel free to sign up.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I will join but only if I can tag up as AfterBirth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

OP:

You might want to add that this is for PS3 users and not PC

Advertisement