Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help understanding this dream?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Hey, im not sure if this is the place for this but i had a weird dream last night. I never remember my dreams, but i did this one and i heard its good to write them down so i did. When reading this keep in mind i am not attracted to Michelle Doherty. I think it was the fact that she was the topic of conversation over the weekend while i chatted with some friends about a radio stations lineup change, which she is part of now.

Can anyone help me understand what the hell was going on with this?

The first thing I remember I was in a weird pub, kind of like the bleeding horse, only much weirder in layout and it was based at the bottom of dawson street near trinity college(of all the places, why?). My band were upstairs drinking with an older woman, probably my GF's aunt by the looks of it... im pretty sure it was.

This really hot girl starts talking to me and i do to her aswell.. Black hair, a straight fringe, i think she had blue eyes,thing is i didnt really notice her face that much. She gets right up against me, almost so our bellies touch(i dont have a big belly, either did she but thats how close she got) and she started to whisper in my ear as i lean against the beer shelf holding the bottom of my pint. Then she moved round to my front and started to kiss me and she sucked on my bottom lip - really sexy.. i pulled away and said "Im sorry i cant do this".. i didnt mention that i had a GF for some reason. Keep in mind, my gf's aunt and my 3 band mates are in close proximity. They would have noticed.. Im pretty sure i grabbed my stuff and left area right away and infact i started to move out of the place altogether. Only i didnt see my band mates or my GF's aunt.

I went down a very grand curving staircase into a very big newyork hotel lobby kind of place - which was still the same bar and i bumped into michelle doherty(a music presenter on TV and most recently on phantom105.2) and she was rather chatty. So, being the chap i am i talked to her - i didnt want her to feel awkward for saying hello to a complete randomer. She, from what i remember rubbed my arm once or twice in the dream and invited me to leave the bar and go to a resteraunt for oysters(apparently this is her favorite). The resteraunt was more or less that bar at harcourt street beside the redbox uptowards the T junction area, its a really nice place. She had 2 bags, i offered to carry one, and when she was taking it off it came off very awkwardly. She ran off and got her car, but i got distracted and said i would follow her on, so she drove off in her beatle and i bumped into a rollerblader guy, who i followed up to baggot street and watched do rollerblading tricks... great fun! But i completely forgot about michelle, and it didnt bother me.

So all of a sudden - its the next day or something.. and im in a TV studio with michelle doherty and shes having pictures taken while shes being filmed for TV and im on the set.. somewhat part of the TV show, but not talking or anything. michelle is center stage to the right slightly, and im on the left of the stage.. far left.. All of a sudden Opposite me is my band mates sitting down on those plastic chairs that you have in school and meetings etc. They are at the side of the stage, facing the stage. They are about 6/7 seats long and about 4/5 deep in a rectangle up agasint the wall. Where extras would wait or something. Not only are my band mates there all of my GF's aunts are there with their neices(who i know now) and they are all shaking their heads at me and giving me the evil eyes, except for one aunt, who has a welcoming face and she smiles at me. I say hello and act like i've done nothing wrong - but in their eyes i have.

Dream ends, i wake up.

Advertisement