Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who's thinking of taking the new Modern Langauges at UCD

Options
  • 28-09-2008 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone else thinking of taking the new Modern Languages course in UCD for next academic year!

I certainly am but with no idea of what points may be like for 40 places i'm a tiny bit weary!!!

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Yeah I heard about it but I'm aiming for European Studies in Trinity but it could be a second option in case i dont get ES. I definitely want to do something with languages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭decdec456

djcervi wrote: »
    Yeah I heard about it but I'm aiming for European Studies in Trinity but it could be a second option in case i dont get ES. I definitely want to do something with languages.

yeah thought of ES but it's full of history and all sorts of stuff i couldn't care about too!! I want to get away from history this June thanks! *RESEARCG STUDY SO VERY UNINVITING*

Advertisement