Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sat4Free/Freesat in Ireland

167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

on the point of the mpeg2 receivers on sale an even funnier one was in tesco this week and they are sell GB car stickers for your car in tesco tullamore!!! I couldnt wait to rush to the till and buy one for my car....not a sign of the IRL stickers at all...

Thats what happens when their Irish stores are stocked out of a large warehouse outside Manchester........ :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

yea i couldnt belive it when i saw the GB stickers in the killarney tesco store and no other nation what a blunder on their part they spend money on writing irish phrases over the door yet they sell a uk only product in store surly the local manager should relise this blunder

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thomasking22008

i can go up newry by free travel pass from galway to dublin to dublin connlly to newry buy freesat reciver in agrous :D it save money to travel up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

i can go up newry by free travel pass from galway to dublin to dublin connlly to newry buy freesat reciver in agrous :D it save money to travel up

English please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭slegs

English please.

I understood what he meant..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

English please.

I also fully understand..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 brayman

I bought mine on line from a well known web retailer, no hassle, no postal charges and delivered to my office

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I bought mine on Adverts.ie !
    Seriously- shop around......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 seanson71

it isn't illegal because they've taken away all freesat branding
    that's what GRUNDIG is all about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Who said it was illegal?

seanson71 wrote: »
    it isn't illegal because they've taken away all freesat branding
    that's what GRUNDIG is all about

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The people who believe RTE is the be-all and end-all of broadcasting,everything else is the spawn of the devil with they're foreign stations.Down with that sort of thing!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 seanson71

Tony wrote: »
    Who said it was illegal?
    look at the first page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

seanson71 wrote: »
    look at the first page

This thread is 38 pages long and you are answering the first post. Might be helpful if you used the "quote" button as I have just done, that way readers will know what you are referring to. Welcome to the satellite forum

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement