Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As promised: Uisneach's Bordeaux - Otterhound

Options
  • 28-09-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

He is 10 months old, petite for his breed and I loves him :D

Rednose Pit Bull with shaggy hair :P

p904968.jpg
    p904969.jpg
    p904970.jpg
    p904971.jpg
    p904972.jpg
    p904973.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Sooooooo cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

He is lovely! they don't really look like other hounds at all! have never heard of anyone owning one before except in shows so I don't suppose they are very common here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

If I remember correctly there are only about a thousand of them worldwide. They are very rare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

thats a fine looking hound. is it from working stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭leopardus

He's absolutely gorgeous. What kind of height is he? It's difficult to tell from the photos. He looks alot like an italian spinone !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I haven't measured him but here's me sitting next to him, you get a fair idea about size. But as I said, he is rather petite for the breed AND he's only 10 months old:

IMG_9024.jpg

Never mind my funny face, I was stressed out that day as I had a pony arriving as well and lots of peeps falling about the place :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Lovely dog, aren't they a member of the Bloodhound family?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

he is lovely

Advertisement