Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bleach

Options
  • 28-09-2008 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

does anyone here read the manga?
    what are your opinions on them?
    do you prefer them to the anime?
    if reading what issue are you on?

I read them
    I adore them
    read them all like 5 times so its great :)
    I really prefer them to the anime
    dunno why i just do :P
    Im on 23 about to get 24
    does anyone know if thats the latest volume out?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I read Bleach. Second best shounen manga around.

Wasn't there a thread on this quite recently? I remember posting on it, but I can't seem to find it.

As for preferring it to the anime, thats just common sense.

Every manga that has an anime based on it, is always superior. Whether it be from the better pacing, artwork, extra detail and information, and complete lack of filler.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah there was a thread on it by me.
    Haven't read the manga, apart from some in french while in paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

I 'pologise bout the recreation of an old thread
    If i had seen it i would have posted :P
    anywhos

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mankind123

Currently reading bleach read volume 23. I believe in most cases the manga is better but with ghost in the shell i prefer the anime.

welcome mankind!
    I see your pretty new here
    anywho's is that the latest issue? I think it is and i think 24 is about to be released here

• Advertisement

I own up to volume 23 but I have read further on currently finished issue 327

thats issue mate :P
    what volume is the last one :P

Volume wise Im past 32 which stopped at 286. The rest of the issues are not in volume format.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

of course the manga :pac:

same goes to any J comic comes out manga first then anime.manga is the original.Some anime are so called 'TV original' eg Naruto anime since there are too many differences between manga and anime version.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just watched diamond dust rebellion :)

• Advertisement

mankind123 wrote: »
    Volume wise Im past 32 which stopped at 286. The rest of the issues are not in volume format.
    thats pretty sweet!

new question! what is everyones opinion on the bount arc?
    I found it quite bland but I had to watch it anyways

same, still enjoyed fights somewhat. There were some terrible episodes in bleach oh man, ones with no main characters etc.

I enjoyed a few of the episodes but on a whole it was not a great arc. I hoped they would finish off all the storylines involving the characters it introduced, but they kept the mod souls.

Advertisement