Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trek bikes online purchases

Options
  • 28-09-2008 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anybody know why Trek bikes cannot be bought online and delivered Store to door by courier as with other bikes ? Have been looking at Evans cycles Treks and they have a store to store policy it seems only with Treks ?? What's that all about ? Is my only option for an overseas purchase of a Trek , Ebay ??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

trek don't allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Liamo08

Ebay is a good option for Trek frames, some great deals to be had from the US especially if you are happy to go for a second hand frame. Got a Madone 5.9 SL 2007 a couple of weeks ago in perfect condition for a great price. You could also try www.racycles.com I got a quote for a Trek bike off them recently so I'm fairly sure you can purchase one off them.

Advertisement