Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to spend €200-300 on 2.1 amp & speakers

• 28-09-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Having a hard time finding a setup that doesn't include a dvd player which I really don't need.

I want it to partner my Bravia 40W4000, PS3, and various other bits and bobs (360, hd-dvd player, etc)

Any recommendations folks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭axton1

Having a hard time finding a setup that doesn't include a dvd player which I really don't need.

I want it to partner my Bravia 40W4000, PS3, and various other bits and bobs (360, hd-dvd player, etc)

Any recommendations folks?

you could lookat the soundmatters Mainstage hd , although its a 5.1 ina single unit it has voice channel settings etc,and takes game consoles and can be upgraded later with an active sub if required. It has no scart but has optical,composite,aux, etc all cables supplied.
    I think its been reduced so may be close to your budget. try looking at soundmatters.com or acousticdimension.ie or scansonic.dk

Advertisement