Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum Bags In Mullingar

Options
  • 28-09-2008 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

hi, i was in the park today with my family and was delighted to see the new playground, i have to say it looks great and my son 3 yrs old loved it, we where there for about 15 mins when the scum came into the park you know the type the nike airmax mankey grey track suits with the huddies covering there heads, you could feel the atmosphere change as some of the older kids ( 10 to 15 ) left afraid they where going to be attacked. why arnt the guards around on foot patrol/bikes. we stayed there for an hour or so and on the way out a group of kids came over to us crying one on them a girl about 10 got a punch into the face her nose was bleeding the other boy with them about 8 got kicked into the stomach. my blood was boiling at this point and asked where the scum where but they had run off, at that point theres no point in calling the guards as the damage is done but we gave them our phone to call home. as i said its great to see the new playground and all the kids enjoying themselves but if they are going to play in fear whats the point ?

Advertisement