Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classified ads?

Options
  • 28-09-2008 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Adverts.ie
    Buyandsell.ie

anyone know any other places where people sell gear?

I'm in the market for a keyboard and I'm being completely messed around on adverts.ie

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Buy & Sell is definitely the busiest place to find gear. I've bought plenty on Adverts.ie with great success too. I think www.thumped.com has a for sale section too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Not trying to be funny.

www.ebay.ie or any of the ebay sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

occassionally ads on Gumtree as well.

Fraid that's just the way it is. Any comparitively sized American city, would have at least 5 times the amount of music shops we do in Dublin, all competing against each other for your business.

In Dublin, you might as well be living on the Aran Islands in the 1930's: "We can order dat in from de mainland, but it'll take 4 weeks."

Gimme a T, Gimme a H , gimme an O ...etc,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

How about donedeal.ie

BTW, have you checked prices on gak.co.uk for new gear? You might get what you're after there. Cheaper then the German sites - especially with the exchange the way it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Thanks again for the replys.

RealEstateKing I try to avoid Gumtree because I always get distracted by the personal ads. :D (jk!) Yeah it's a pretty handy site to know about.
    How about donedeal.ie

Never saw that site before. I love the way it works. Very speedy too. Shame it's not more popular. RSS is a nice touch too.

Regarding GAK and buying new, I only tend to buy new if it is a brand new (recently released) product.
    So far all my second-hand purchases have worked out well and saved me considerable cash, which is good, because I'm broke.

Right now I mostly just need a decent keyboard to replace my dead one.
    Theres a guy selling a Xiosynth on adverts, I think I'll probably just go for that. Aftertouch isn't that important to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement